Kimberley School of the Air accepts enrolments for Kindergarten to Year 6 students living in the Kimberley region who do not have access to a government school.
School expectations of enrolled students
- Parents must provide a home tutor who can work with students on their daily learning program. This may be a parent.
- It is a lawful requirement for compulsory school aged students to participate in full time learning programs. In our context this means attending lessons via the internet through the Department of Education online platform and regular completion and submission of student work for assessment.
- Collation and mailing of high-quality teaching and learning resources in line with the West Australian curriculum that are pitched at the student’s ability level
- Teacher visits and 3 camps a year
- Facilitation of NBN installation and provision of a student computer
Please feel free to contact the school to discuss any questions you may have about enrolment.